Underwriting Training Program Columbia January Jobs Vacancy in Liberty Mutual Insurance Columbia
Liberty Mutual Insurance Columbia urgently required following position for Underwriting Training Program Columbia January. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Underwriting Training Program Columbia January Jobs Vacancy in Liberty Mutual Insurance Columbia Jobs Details:
Are you a whiz at analyzing business risks? Are you a natural problem solver? Do you never get tired of answering the question, “What if?”
Then be in your element when you’re part of the collaborative underwriting team at Liberty Mutual.
Our underwriters focus on two fundamental questions: Should Liberty Mutual write a policy for a particular customer? What is a fair price for the risk that we would incur by writing the policy?
Join our team and you’ll challenge yourself to uncover these and other answers.
As an Underwriting Trainee, you’ll draw upon your strong analytic, communication, and negotiation skills to understand our customers and their needs, and how to profitably accept the risks that our policies cover.
Best of all, at the close of your training, you’ll have the opportunity to explore a future career with Liberty Mutual, one of the leading property and casualty insurers in the country.
What you’ve got
- You have 0-2 years of professional experience.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- You possess strong analytical, decision-making, and negotiating skills.
- You have solid interpersonal skills and demonstrate a passion for customer service.
- You must be willing to complete professional designation(s) and continued insurance education.
- You must have permanent work authorization in the United States.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Pension and 401(k) savings plans
- Comprehensive health and wellness plans
- Dental, Vision, and Disability insurance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Individualized career mobility and development plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Resource Groups
- Paid leave; maternity and paternity leaves
- Commuter benefits, employee discounts, and more
Learn more about benefits at www.benefitsatliberty.com.
A little about us
As one of the leading property and casualty insurers in the country, Liberty Mutual is helping people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow.
We were recognized as a ‘2018 Great Place to Work’ by Great Place to Work US, and were named by Forbes as one of the best employers in the country for new graduates and women—as well as for diversity.
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, pregnancy, genetic information, or on any basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.