Service Coordinator Case Manager Park And Teller Jobs Vacancy in The Resource Exchange Woodland Park
The Resource Exchange Woodland Park urgently required following position for Service Coordinator Case Manager Park And Teller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Coordinator Case Manager Park And Teller Jobs Vacancy in The Resource Exchange Woodland Park Jobs Details:
- Provide excellent customer service by being responsive to needs, address concerns of individuals, return phone calls and emails within 48 hours and building positive community relationships. This includes building positive relationships with the people receiving services and their interdisciplinary team that will allow for the development and implementation of services.
- Facilitate interdisciplinary teams from 2 to 15+ people.
- Asses Functional Eligibly for people in services according to Regulation and TRE protocols.
- Facilitate the development, implementation, documentation and authorization of the annual Service Plan. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Develop Service Plans, using TRE protocols, to identify Services supported by assessment and related to the person’s individual goals.
- Minimum bi-annual review and update.
- Complete an analysis of documentation provided that reflects the skills and abilities of the people in services that is to be used for the Service Planning process.
- Authorize the purchase and delivery of services in accordance with a predetermined budget.
- Develop Service Plans that are person centered around individualized goals, are habilitative in nature and ensure all individual health and safety related concerns are addressed.
- Monitor authorized services in the Service Plan according to Regulation, often quarterly where a service is being delivered. Use experience, education and expertise to develop and monitor meaningful goals for people in services and determine ways for them to reach positive outcomes.
- Complete and follow up with service referrals to provider agencies, state agencies, nursing facilities and community resources as appropriate in a timely manner, based on preferences and availability.
- Complete all components of enrollments and terminations for services and supports when needed.
- Ensure continual financial eligibility for services by communicating with the El Paso, Teller, Park, and Pueblo County Department of Human Services, and other entities such as families, Social Security Administration and Medicaid as needed.
- Maintain current knowledge about, and assure ongoing compliance with Rules and Regulations and related practices by attending Health Care Policy and Financing required trainings and training provided by TRE as needed.
- Coordinate with other internal departments for case management needs including the Quality Enhancement Team, Business office, Navigation Services, Enrollment Services, Child and Family Services, Quality Review Team, and Administration.
- Network with other professionals, community developers, and local leadership to be aware and informed of the range of options available to meet the needs of all community members.
- Complete and document targeted case management (TCM) activities, when applicable, according to Center for Medicaid Services, Health Care Policy and Financing and TRE protocols.
- Be available during TRE Business hours, and flex time to be available on weekends as needed to provide the above services.
- Meet with supervisor at least monthly, submit weekly and monthly paperwork/updates, and attend team meetings as requested/scheduled.
- Ensure timely processing of paperwork, deadlines are met and contribute to monthly individual and team goals.
- Ability to work with a variety of technology including cell phones and Surface Pros/Laptops. Willing to stay connected to co-workers electronically. Working knowledge of internet, Windows 10, Skype, e-mail, Microsoft Office programs and other data base programs.
- Participate in professional opportunities (committees, workshops, conferences, journal readings) as needed/interested/requested to foster professional development.
- Maintain master records, correspondence, documentation, and all other required consumer data.
- Participate in All-Staff and other TRE facilitated meetings and activities.
- Provide coverage for other SC’s as needed and/or requested.
- Other duties as assigned.