Director Facilities Maintenance Jobs Vacancy in Powerhouse Crowley
Powerhouse Crowley urgently required following position for Director Facilities Maintenance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Facilities Maintenance Jobs Vacancy in Powerhouse Crowley Jobs Details:
Powerhouse is a leading provider of Nationwide Retail Services and Solutions including Lighting, Fixtures and Graphics, Project Management, Sign Services and many others. We leverage unparalleled service and technology to implement solutions that enable retailers to maximize brand presence and profitability.
PAID RELOCATION AND TEMPORARY HOUSING OFFERED!
The Director of Facilities Maintenance is responsible for the day-to-day success of multiple project segments simultaneously while maintaining a cohesive team, focused on great customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates with other organizational leaders to develop, interpret and implement policies and procedures for the organization.
- Ensures employee conformance to established guidelines and provides proper direction and training to insure conformance.
- Ability to analyze the impact of decisions/changes before execution.
- Ensures that all employees within area of responsibility are working towards a common goal and are meeting functional goals simultaneously.
- Identifies roadblocks and provides assistance in developing work around opportunities for team members.
- Develops and tracks budgetary guidelines on a weekly basis, presenting results to leadership.
- Work cooperatively with senior level clients to build and maintain relationships.
- Work cooperatively with other senior team members to ensure the company’s objectives are being met.
- Develops both short and long-term plans for the organization.
- Continually ensures that the organization’s goals and objectives are appropriately defined, communicated and achieved.
- Demonstrated ability to train, motivate and retain personnel in order to balance staffing strengths with profitability and organizational growth.
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Reflect company vision and values through personal behaviors.
- Ability to be effective in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
Plans and organizes duties and responsibilities of business segment. * Issues written and oral instructions; assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness and conformance to policies and procedures.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and TRAINING:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience – 7+ years with high volume operations duties necessary.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
There are no specific requirements for this position.
High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally move/position up to 20 pounds. * While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to remain in a stationary position; use hands to operate/position; communicate/exchange information; traverse; position self; observe and assess. * Ability to understand work instructions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
This position works in an environment with moderate noise level. (Examples: business office with computers and printers, light traffic).
Note: Nothing in this job specification restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Critical features of this job are described under various headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. The above statements are strictly intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Facilities Management: 5 years (Required)
- One location
- Relocation assistance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan