Manager Training San Francisco Sunset District Jobs Vacancy in Franchise San Francisco
Franchise San Francisco urgently required following position for Manager Training San Francisco Sunset District. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Training San Francisco Sunset District Jobs Vacancy in Franchise San Francisco Jobs Details:
with the fastest growing quick lube Company in CA!
Henley Enterprises, Inc. a franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), is hiring Managers for our San Francisco - Sunset District service center, located at 1799 19th Ave, San Francisco CA (Sunset District).
Geared for the Driven
Do you have automotive industry experience and interested in a rewarding career with great pay, outstanding benefits and the opportunity to grow? At VIOC, you'll enjoy a wealth of benefits and support to help you reach each new milestone and have some fun in between. That's putting your career into your own hands.
What you'll do
As a Manager, you will blend technical and management skills to lead, develop and train others in providing superior customer service. You will also enjoy playing a role in your team members' success. If you are ready to take the initiative, we're here to help you put your career on the fast-track to success.
- Deliver a positive first impression to each guest with a warm and friendly greeting
- Build trust and win repeat, loyal customers
- Responsible for inventory, labor management and financial performance of the service center.
- Become familiar with Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) compliance and other policies and procedures
- Mentor, lead and train the team to optimize their development
- Help maintain a clean, well-organized service center and facilitate a safe and secure working environment
- Provide superior customer service leadership
How you'll succeed
- Automotive industry experience preferred
- Six months of supervisory experience or related experience/training preferred
- You are friendly and willing to work as part of customer-focused team
- Have effective interpersonal, oral communication skills
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages
- Knowledge of cash handling, facility and safety control policies and practices
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
- Have full mobility and are able to twist, stoop and bend
- High school diploma or equivalent
VOIC Offers You:
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule- starting wage at $23.15/hour
- On-the-job training
- We promote from within- 90% of our managers started as technicians
- No late evenings
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Commuting benefits through TransitChek
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) savings plans
Have Questions or Ready to Apply?
Contact our recruiter, Walter
Call or text:(714) 321-1108
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction record