Web Content Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Hansel Enterprises Inc Santa Rosa
Hansel Enterprises Inc Santa Rosa urgently required following position for Web Content Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Web Content Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Hansel Enterprises Inc Santa Rosa Jobs Details:
We are proud to be a family owned business with over 60 years in Sonoma County and over 160 years in California. We sell and service 10 of the most precious brands in the industry. We take a long term view about investing in our people and the community. We have more than 700 employees in Sonoma County.
Hansel Auto Group is looking for a Web Content Advisor to join our amazing Marketing Team. This person will have knowledge and experience in Website Management, Content/Production Management, Vendor Relations, OEM/Legal Compliance, and Administration/Account Management.
- Monitor all Auto Group websites for consistency, quality, and excellent customer experience
- Identify and pursue the resolution of minor and critical bugs, glitches, or unreliable aspects of website function
- Understand the flow of data between company systems and external output and investigate any disruption, whether customer-facing or strictly internal
- Coordinate with department heads to ensure website mirrors vision and intention of store management
- Process special offers submitted for website use, adding disclaimers and relevant compliant formatting
- Distribute creative across all relevant channels and providers and confirm the posting on social media, eblast providers, third-party lead generation, SEO and SEM teams.
- Manage the Auto Group’s social media accounts and coordinate with Consumer Experience Managers to ensure consistent, compliant posting of approved materials
Vendor Audits, Onboarding, and Cancellations
- Assist Digital Marketing Advisor in conducting Yearly/Quarterly Vendor Review
- Spearhead the implementation of new digital vendors via coordination between vendors and store and use of extensive internal knowledge of the data flow of inventory
- Assist in educating management on operation of new service or product
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in Marketing, Design and Communications; knowledge of Web design software
- Automotive Marketing Experience is a huge plus
- College degree preferred
- Interest and learning capacity to be a technology expert
Benefits and Perks
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Employee Discounts on vehicles, service and parts