Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Hart Technologies Inc King George
Hart Technologies Inc King George urgently required following position for Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Hart Technologies Inc King George Jobs Details:
HART Technologies, Inc., is hiring for Engineering positions in direct support of DoD projects in Dahlgren, VA, and Manassas, VA. Entry and mid-level positions are available. Candidates who are highly motivated and enjoy working as a team to design and test systems and solve problems are encouraged to apply.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team of Engineers to perform requirements development and tracking, from system design and development through execution of system test.
- Provide planning, execution and reporting for all System activities
- Develop test procedures to validate system requirements
- Support hands-on installations, integration and test activities
- Provide troubleshooting support and feedback of test results to system design activities
- Document test results and generate formal test reports
- Track program and project schedules to ensure timely completion of engineering activities as well as deliveries of documentation and reports.
- Provide engineering inputs to project and review board meetings.
- Develop reports and briefings and provide metrics for program management and sponsors.
- Work closely with engineers, analysts and technicians to ensure a comprehensive team approach to system design, test and delivery.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
- US citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD security clearance
- Experience related to DoD projects or customers
- Familiarity with or ability to learn basics of system network and/or scripting
HART Technologies, Inc., is an AS9100D certified design and build company, providing services and solutions to a variety of DoD customers. We're hiring talented engineers to be part of an award-wining development team, performing design, build and integration of real-time tactical systems.
Competitive annual salary plus paid time off, educational benefits, matching 401K, along with Medical, Dental and LT/ST Disability insurance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.