Ahf Products Supply Chain Planner Jobs Vacancy in Armstrong Flooring Mountville
Armstrong Flooring Mountville urgently required following position for Ahf Products Supply Chain Planner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ahf Products Supply Chain Planner Jobs Vacancy in Armstrong Flooring Mountville Jobs Details:
AHF Products is an independent wood flooring company established following American Industrial Partners’ (AIP) acquisition of the Armstrong Flooring wood division on December 31, 2018. AHF Products is a leader in hardwood flooring products boasting an impressive portfolio of leading wood flooring brands, including Bruce®, Armstrong Flooring®, HomerWood® and Capella® and serves both the residential and commercial markets.
AHF Products is a leader in hardwood flooring products with a family of strong brands serving the residential and commercial markets. With decades of experience in award-winning wood flooring design, innovation, product development, manufacturing and service, we improve the quality of people’s lives through great products and a deep commitment to outstanding customer service.
Headquartered in Mountville, Pennsylvania with manufacturing operations across the United States, AHF Products employs over 1,700 dedicated team members.
We are seeking a hands-on, strategic Supply Chain Planner with a commitment to servicing the needs of our manufacturing facilities. Reporting to the Director of Supply Chain and located at our corporate headquarters in Mountville, PA; this role is focused on the planning, scheduling & procurement of floor products. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a critical logistics planning position, with extensive cross-functional interaction across the business teams. You will be responsible for effectively managing inventory levels to satisfy customer service and financial requirements while maintaining or exceeding fill rates for the various channel customers. If you are interested in working for a leading company that is a household name and values innovation and results, then read on.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute weekly Master Production Schedules and/or Purchase Plans
- Achieve customer service and finished goods working capital targets
- Contribute and/or lead S&OP discussions
- Work collaboratively with suppliers and manufacturing on planning processes, process improvement & schedule adherence initiatives.
- Maintain data necessary to update inventory base stock levels & customer service policies on a quarterly basis.
- Effectively communicate major Supply Chain changes throughout the organization
- Optimize customer service and working capital requirements
- Take on and/or lead project work as required
- Apply Lean & Continuous Improvement principles to improve processes and to achieve key performance indicators
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Strong work ethic, action/results oriented
- Ability and desire to take on new challenges and additional responsibilities
- Ability to work in the team environment and navigate with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated accountability & ownership, initiative and leadership skills
- Proven analytical and teamwork skills
- Strong Math skills
- Effective written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to present solutions clearly and concisely to various levels of the organization; able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
- Proficiency in MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Formal process improvement training, i.e. Six Sigma, Lean
- APICS certification
The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: sit for prolonged periods; repetitive motion of hands/wrists/fingers; concentrate and repeat the same physical activities over and over; move between different physical locations within and between buildings; and push, pull, carry and lift 10 lbs. in the normal course of work/travel.
The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: think analytically and be exact or highly accurate; make decisions such as to identify complex problems, develop options and implement solutions; work in a team; pay attention to and remember details; communicate effectively including active listening to understand points being made, and asking appropriate questions and not interrupting inappropriately; speak to convey information effectively; write to communicate effectively as appropriate for the needs of the audience; read to understand work related documents.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the functions of this job. Requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions with standard level of noise common to an office environment including office equipment and co-workers speaking to each other and on phones. Employees are required to wear personal protective equipment when entering the floor of manufacturing facilities based on the specific requirements of each location.
Reasonable Accommodation for Disability:
Any employee, who believes that a reasonable accommodation is required for purposes of federal or state disability law, is required to contact Human resources to begin the interactive exchange process.
The employee is an “AT-WILL” employee subject to termination with or without cause or resignation at any time. The information provided in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents within this job. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of employees, assigned to this job. Management has sole discretion to add and modify duties of the job and to designate other functions as essential at any time. This Job description is not an employment agreement or contract.