Director Learning Jobs Vacancy in Utica National Insurance And Founders Chicago
Utica National Insurance And Founders Chicago urgently required following position for Director Learning. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Learning Jobs Vacancy in Utica National Insurance And Founders Chicago Jobs Details:
If you seek a truly outstanding employment experience, Utica National is the place for you. We are always looking for conscientious, customer-oriented people - whether you're a seasoned insurance professional or just starting out. We offer a supportive and friendly work environment that features a variety of career paths.
We offer challenging assignments, advancement opportunities, full benefits packages, competitive salaries, and a great work environment. We're big enough to offer the opportunities you need to be successful, but not so big that you'll get lost in the crowd.
- Partner with the Centers of Excellence and Business Segments, with or through the HR Business Partners, to identify learning and development needs. Lead initiative(s) to address those needs and close gaps – including measuring the Company ROI.
- Identify, develop and deliver learning and professional development solutions through internal resources and/or external vendors, as appropriate.
- Conduct formal needs analysis. Provide oversight, input and advice regarding learning theory to ensure design and delivery meet the identified learning goals. Ensure learning programs follow adult learning theory and have expected employee and Company impact
- Oversee the training evaluation process via the Kirkpatrick model. Monitor and evaluate program data to determine ROI, effectiveness, relevance and quality of materials and content.
- Oversee the facilitation of learning programs to ensure they are delivered in an engaging and effective manner.
- Ensure that both long-term, strategic and short-term, tactical learning needs are met. Monitors industry trends and marketplace experiences relevant to training operations.
- Establish best practices for the use of a specific learning technology. Defines best practices for instructional strategies and delivery mechanisms.
- Coach and develop a team of Corporate Learning Specialists with direct reporting relationship.
- Coach and develop dedicated business specific trainers and partner with them to develop materials in alignment with learning best practices and procedures. This relationship will be managed through a “dotted line” reporting structure.
- Responsible for all aspects of the corporate training and professional development budgets. Determine, monitor, manage and balance the budgets.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education: 4-yr degree and/or equivalent experience - Advanced education in learning methods is strongly recommended
Experience: A minimum of five years related experience
Job Type: Full-time
- ADDIE Model: 5 years (Required)
- supervisory: 5 years (Required)
- Kirkpatrick: 5 years (Required)
- Adult Learning: 5 years (Required)
- One location
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance