Wealth Management Client Onboarding Global Governance And Sustainment Associate Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Plano
- Wealth Management Client Onboarding Global Governance And Sustainment Associate
- Morgan Chase
- Plano TX
- 08 Jun, 2019 30+ days ago
Morgan Chase Plano urgently required following position for Wealth Management Client Onboarding Global Governance And Sustainment Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Wealth Management Client Onboarding Global Governance And Sustainment Associate Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Plano Jobs Details:
- Define control agenda and strategy regarding governance and procedures; monitor and track risk and control priorities, and procedures roadmap.
- Ownership and proactive management of policies and procedures for end to end functions, including but not limited, to KYC, account opening, and other functions impacted by regulatory and business changes.
- Lead review and analysis of current processes and workflows to meet regulatory requirements, milestones in response to audit requirements, or business identified needs.
- Develop new or amend existing global procedures to meet objectives of achieving global consistency.
- Develop and manage timely and effective publication of account opening and KYC related procedures
- Work closely with key business stakeholders, including but not limited to, GFCC Advisory, WM Oversight & Control, Compliance and Legal, and Technology on fulfilling responsibilities of the maintenance and planning around procedure implementation requirements.
- Establish and lead working groups comprised of subject matter experts to work in partnership on identification of current process and workflow GAPs to new requirements to identify potential interim compensating controls, both manual and automated.
- Identify gaps in policies and processes and liaise as necessary with other business units and stakeholders to escalate issues for resolution including assessment of materiality.
- Identify appropriate manual interim process/control needs or technology requirements to be prioritized in the Change Management forum.
- Track and rate progress on all procedures governance and implementation initiatives and facilitate document syndication and management, as appropriate.
- Develop and manage timely and effective communications on project management timelines, milestones and progress.
- Create and support various management reporting tools, including scorecards, weekly executive summaries and roadmap to identify priorities. Proactively assess and prioritize procedural initiatives.
- Facilitate meetings, prepare documentation, and meeting minutes, as necessary.
- Act as a subject matter expert on procedural matters.
- Fluency in Spanish, a plus.
- 5-7 years of experience within a financial service operations, audit, controls testing, compliance, legal, regulatory or related financial services regulatory/compliance experience required.
- Knowledge of operational processes related to KYC, account opening and maintenance functions required
- Strong knowledge of laws, rules, and regulations applicable to wealth management, Account Opening, or Account Maintenance required.
- Strong program/project management experience in a global environment, with background in controls management, legal and compliance, or equivalent experience in complex financial enterprises.
- Proven experience leading projects or initiatives with senior managers and global stakeholders.
- Consultative in approach, understanding and anticipating business partner needs and proactively delivering solutions.
- Capable of applying knowledge to operations and understanding the overall infrastructure and business implications.
- Continuous improvement and change management mindset, questioning conventional ways of managing the business and driving change to improve processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of risk and control techniques and processes.
- Experience with operational risk analysis, process improvement, end-to-end process reviews, process flow mapping, change management or performing deep dive reviews to identify process and control gaps preferred.
- Ability to directly address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate.
- Individual must bring a relentless focus on execution and enjoy taking ownership for the delivery of measurable results. They must also be able to:
- Quickly analyze current business models/practices and develop innovative solutions
- Effectively communicate key messages and simplify complex business situations
- Influence the business to transform/change current state.
- Analytical Skills - Candidate must be highly analytical, have great attention to detail and solid organization skills with experience in collecting, analyzing, and synthesizing data from multiple sources. Strong skills in reporting, data management and presentation of data required.
- Time Management - Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, including by demonstrating excellent time management and planning skills, along with the ability to handle multiple assignments at the same time.
- Communication Skills – Candidate must possess excellent written and oral executive-level communication skills, with the ability to effectively articulate risks/issues, impacts, solutions/remediation, and timelines to all levels of management.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint, and other Office applications.