Web Application Developer Intern Jobs Vacancy in Sonwil Distribution Center West Seneca
Sonwil Distribution Center West Seneca urgently required following position for Web Application Developer Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Web Application Developer Intern Jobs Vacancy in Sonwil Distribution Center West Seneca Jobs Details:
As a Web Application Developer Intern (PHP), one will be working with the Business Intelligence team to help manage internal workflow and improve operating efficiency by creating web based application.The role will be 80% project based, with some responsibilities of testing, maintaining and supporting applications that are previously completedThe role will be working with each operations department to make sure the final product meets expectations of the stakeholders
- Being able to understand business requirements and translate to technical specifications
- Mindset to create services and processes that can be converted and expanded to various use scenarios
- Being agile, and able to adapt to ever changing business needs
- Self-driven and ability to hit project deadlines
- Driven for better results and open to new knowledges and skills
- Bachelor in (or in pursuance of) Computer Science or related field
- Experience with REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience with OAuth or other authentication framework
- Basic usage of Microsoft Office suitesAdditional
- Knowledge on Node.js * Knowledge on Laravel or other PHP Frameworks
- Knowledge/Experience in mobile app development
- Experience with popular CMS
- Familiar with Data Analytics tools
The purpose of the student internship is to provide an opportunity to seek, identify and further develop an appropriate level of professionalism while learning to manage and improve operating efficiency by creating web based applications.
Job Type: Internship
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- College Credit