Guest Services Associate Jobs Vacancy in Quicken Loans Inc Cleveland
Quicken Loans Inc Cleveland urgently required following position for Guest Services Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Guest Services Associate Jobs Vacancy in Quicken Loans Inc Cleveland Jobs Details:
Who We Are
Detroit-based Bedrock is a full-service real estate firm specializing in acquiring, developing, leasing, financing and managing commercial and residential buildings. Since its founding in 2011, Bedrock and its affiliates have committed more than $5.6 billion in acquiring and developing more than 100 properties in downtown Detroit and Cleveland, totaling more than 16 million square feet. So come join us, as Bedrock is leading a movement! For more information, visit bedrockdetroit.com or engage with us on Twitter @BedrockDetroit and Facebook.
The Guest Services Associate acts as an ambassador of the shopping center for all guests. This team member provides a wide range of services, from handling guest questions and complaints to assisting with property management projects.
- Open and close the Guest Services Desk
- Answer incoming calls and emails
- Validate parking tickets
- Handle customer complaints, questions, inquiries, etc.
- Facilitate marketing initiatives and promotional programs
- Come up with new, innovative ideas to drive traffic and increase sales
- Manage rental of wheelchairs
- Act as a liaison between the Property Management team and tenants, operations, security, housekeeping, parking and contractors
- Assist with various projects assigned by Property Management
- Monitor the Lost & Found
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in customer service
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel) and database management software
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- High energy
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask