Manager Wholesale Retail Operations Jobs Vacancy in Montana Shirt Whitefish
Montana Shirt Whitefish urgently required following position for Manager Wholesale Retail Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Wholesale Retail Operations Jobs Vacancy in Montana Shirt Whitefish Jobs Details:
Manager Wholesale/Retail Operations
This position is multi-faceted as it involves directing our wholesale, e-commerce shipping, and retail operations. The day-to-day of this role is fast-paced, requiring a lot of multitasking, problem resolution, and a go-getter work ethic. From entering data and processing orders to helping a customer find the perfect gift for a friend. Each day is different and revolves around serving our customers well. This role assists and works closely with ownership to accomplish tasks while keeping Montana Shirt Co’s positive customer service and bottom line the goal. This is a full-time position located at our warehouse/retail/production facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Point person for wholesale client communications, relations, and processes
- Entry of all wholesale orders in a timely fashion to ensure production-time goals and deadlines
- Oversee retail operation by checking on store daily regarding inventories, organization, cleanliness
- Oversee shipping functions of wholesale and e-commerce orders and delegate tasks when necessary
- Responsible for auditing/tracking shipping costs relative to packing methods
- Manage and train retail/wholesale staff, along with participating in employee hiring, scheduling, and reviews
- Must be available for retail/wholesale markets and participate in the lead up and prep
- Inventory management of both blank and printed apparel for retail, online store, and wholesale channels
- Lead by example in terms of work ethic, attitude, and employee morale
- Handling inbound & outbound customer inquiries via phone and email
- Driven: Self-starter willing and able to run with tasks from start to completion with minimal supervision
- Projects Manager: Thrive in fast-paced environments. Able to manage many projects/priorities in various stages of development
- Hyper Focused: Attentive to detail and take pride in the quality of your work
- Team Player: Willing lead, take direction, teach others, learn from others, and work together
- Communicative: Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
- Personable: Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Growing: Seek out feedback and are excited about self-growth and job improvement
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred, not required)
- Previous manager experience (preferred, not required)
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Team player who enjoys working with others to accomplish goals
- Strong leadership qualities and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly build rapport with employees and customers
- Enjoys a fast moving environment where things are always evolving
- Standing for long periods, climbing stairs, and lifting in a warehouse environment.
- Initiative with the ability to problem solve and provide efficient solutions to daily tasks
- Professional & courteous in all forms of communications with our customer base
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets
- If the above abilities describe you, then we are excited to meet you!
- Paid Time Off
- Discounts on goods we sell
About Montana Shirt Co.
Montana Shirt Co. is a Montana themed apparel brand based in beautiful Whitefish, MT. Having been in the business for 7 years now, we've become particularly known for our simple Montana designs, dedication to quality, and amazing customer service. Montana Shirt Co. is committed to hiring a top-performing individuals seeking long term employment.