Collections Representative Jobs Vacancy in State Farm Bloomington
State Farm Bloomington urgently required following position for Collections Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Collections Representative Jobs Vacancy in State Farm Bloomington Jobs Details:
Number of Openings:
- Anticipated Start Dates: 8/12/2019
- Starting salary is at $16.25/hr ($32,743.75 annually) with annual incentive bonus eligibility!!! Includes annual performance reviews with potential for wage increase. Benefits include health, time off, well-being, and retirement - including a pension plan 401(k).
- Competencies Desired: Accountability, Customer Focus, Work Ethic, Teamwork, & Decision Making & Judgment
We are excited to announce Job Opening to hire 5 Collections Representatives in Bloomington, Illinois.
As an Open Collections Representative you will be the primary point of contact for customers across the United States who are past due on their loans. You will conduct inbound/outbound calls, negotiate payment arrangements, and help customers steer clear of possible consequences such as late fees, credit reporting implications, and repossession.
- Serving as the primary customer contact on delinquent accounts within an inbound/outbound response center environment
- Educating customers on importance of timely payments while recommending appropriate solutions for meeting obligations and avoiding possible consequences
- Utilizing various systems to process payments and modify customer account information
- Customer facing interactions & resolving escalated or complex issues
- Clearly, quickly and accurately documenting and dis-positioning account statuses
- Excellent verbal & written skills.
- Being accountable to their team, their work and their schedule
- Flexibility in the work schedule is needed and future work schedules may change based on business needs. Opportunities for advancement! Employees are eligible to compete for available opportunities in all Bank areas, including those within the Servicing and Collections department. Areas for potential advancement within the department include: Collections Administration, Repossession and Remarketing, Bankruptcy, Deceased/Insurance, Credit Cards, Home Equity SPOC, Credit Card Servicing, Credit Card Disputes, Tax Qualified and Accounting, Service Requests, Mailroom, and Money Movement.
- INCUMBENCY: Selected candidates must observe a 12 month incumbency period in this role, before applying for other opportunities within the company.
- Entry into a Bank position may require passing additional background checks, including a credit check.
- Employees may be required to work overtime and may work a non-traditional schedule including weekends, evenings, overnights, and/or holidays. Current Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7:00AM - 9:00PM CST & Saturday 8:00-4:30CST.
- Employees will be required to have knowledge of Bank laws and regulations which pertain to the job.
- Unit uses Excellence in Operations Management (EOM) methodology.
- Bank experience preferred.
- Internal and External applications being accepted until end of the day July 14, 2019.
- Entry into this job family may require passing additional background checks
- Incumbent may work a non-traditional schedule including weekends, evenings, overnights, and/or holidays
- Incumbent may be required to work overtime
- Incumbent may be required to attain and retain state licenses