Staff Auditor Jobs Vacancy in Enterprise Community Investment Inc Columbia
Enterprise Community Investment Inc Columbia urgently required following position for Staff Auditor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Staff Auditor Jobs Vacancy in Enterprise Community Investment Inc Columbia Jobs Details:
Under some supervision of the CAE, prepares portions of audit programs; and plans and executes portions of financial, compliance and operational audits throughout the organization.Job Responsibilities
- Partially plans the audit engagement, sets the audit objectives and prepares the audit program for approval by the CAE;
- Performs assigned audit procedures in accordance with written audit programs and established standards;
- Interprets basic company policies and procedures, industry, government and regulatory rules and regulations and applies to specific tests performed;
- Evaluates adequacy of existing financial and operational procedures and controls in light of the results of tests performed;
- Prepares supporting workpapers for review documenting results of tests performed;
- Identifies unusual or exception items during testing and prepares partial audit findings for review by the CAE;
- Prepares portions of written audit reports, for review by the CAE, summarizing results of tests performed, and presenting feasible & effective recommendations to strengthen management controls;
- Develops a good working relationship with auditees during the reviews performed ensuring that effective two-way communication occurs;
- Maintains high audit standards as outlined in AMS Manuals & guidance;
- Provides input into the establishment of the annual audit plan; and,
- Performs other activities or special projects as assigned by the CAE.
- BA/BS in accounting, business related field or finance required. CPA, CIA or other related professional certifications preferable.
- Minimum of one to three years experience in public accounting or private industry with an emphasis in financial, compliance and operational auditing. Helpful if experience is in financial services or housing related industries. Exposure to IT audits and fraud investigations would be an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills needed.
- Must possess a positive attitude that reflects initiative, enthusiasm, teamwork, dependability and self-confidence.
- Excels both at working independently or as a team member.
- The ability to negotiate and demonstrate diplomacy in sensitive situations is critical.