Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Jelight Company Inc Irvine
Jelight Company Inc Irvine urgently required following position for Mechanical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Jelight Company Inc Irvine Jobs Details:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Develop technical solutions to design problems.
- New product design & development.
- Ensure engineering drawings are up to date and accurate.
- BOM generation and maintenance.
- Cost reduction.
- Work with vendors and oversee product manufacture.
- Specify electro-mechanical components.
- Degree in an appropriate Engineering field required.
- 3+ years of experience designing sheet metal/machine parts. We will also be considering applicants with broader experience.
- AutoCAD knowledge a must.
- Self-motivation essential.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be an effective team member.
- Must have good literacy and be familiar with MS Office products.
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Indeed Hire and Jelight Company Inc. are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- designing sheet metal/machine parts: 3 years (Required)
- AutoCAD: 3 years (Required)
- MS Office products: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)