Data Entry Technician Jobs Vacancy in United Biosource Corporation Overland Park
United Biosource Corporation Overland Park urgently required following position for Data Entry Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Entry Technician Jobs Vacancy in United Biosource Corporation Overland Park Jobs Details:
Process all new and refill prescriptions. Open orders as needed, verify eligibility, proof and input prescriptions while maintaining productivity and quality standards. Document correspondence and follow up in system. Prepare audit sheets and provide feedback to supervisor. In addition to providing services of entering and resolving prescriptions within quality and productivity standards, the position offers expertise and assistance, direction, and coaching within scope to technician population.
Specific job duties:
- Open orders as needed, verify eligibility, cross check income documents with application (tax forms, ssn statements, bank statements) to prove eligibility for the program, proof and input prescriptions following procedures while maintaining productivity and quality standards.
- Forward incomplete or rejected scripts to appropriate department for resolution and track status in the system.
- Initiate and document correspondence. Log order status. Provide audit reports to management.
- Work collaboratively with other team members and supervisor to ensure that best practices are shared.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- 0 – 1 years of Data Entry or equivalent work experience
- Pharmacy Technician Certification preferred
- PC literacy required
• Prior experience leading others • Retail pharmacy experience helpful
- Attention to detail, ability to work in face paced environment
- Ability to diagnose a situation and make recommendations on how to correct
- Ability to work flexible schedules