Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft Redmond
Microsoft Redmond urgently required following position for Program Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft Redmond Jobs Details:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the varied roles, processes, tools, business teams, and partner needs across the GGPD landscape
- Maintain frequent engagement with a large global team across 4 regions worldwide including the US, UK, Japan, China and other locations.
- Tailor process, reference, and training materials and readiness sessions for a disparate group of team members and business partners
- Generate, define, document, and manage business processes used by the internal GGPD team
- Manage knowledge base and reference materials, as well as organization of team collaboration initiatives and tools
- Define, evangelize, and maintain information security best practices and regular audit cadence
- Create and maintain business metrics scorecards to measure the health of the 3rd party business
- 2+ years driving business process analysis, knowledge management, and/or team collaboration
- 2+ years content management experience (SharePoint/Teams a plus)
- Exceptional cross group collaboration skills
- Terrific written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent business process definition, documentation, and content organization skills
- Experience with business tools such as CRM, Trello, or similar a definite plus
- BS in computer science or related field preferred