Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Tabula Rasa Healthcare Inc Phoenix
Tabula Rasa Healthcare Inc Phoenix urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Tabula Rasa Healthcare Inc Phoenix Jobs Details:
If you are seeking the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, innovative team made up of people who are passionate about their mission - come to SinfoníaRx and help us make a difference in our community!
SinfoníaRx (a division of Tabula Rasa Healthcare) is a growing and innovative health care company whose mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare solutions for health plans, patients, and caregivers through Medication Therapy Management (MTM) programs, services, and products.
MTM is a personalized service designed to optimize health outcomes for individual patients. Through the SinfoníaRx program, pharmacy interns, pharmacy technicians, and pharmacists as a team work directly with patients, their providers, and community pharmacists to ensure optimal treatment while reducing the risk of adverse events and drug interactions. The SinfoníaRx program is unique in its ability to identify and triage drug-related problems at a population level on a per patient basis.
- An environment of excellence and high-quality service;
- Focus on people, communication, trust, and improvisation;
- Competitive salaries;
- Generous benefit plans;
- Paid leave and holidays;
- A relaxed work environment.
JOB PURPOSE: An Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing administrative support and clerical duties of moderate complexity for SinfoníaRx and its varied operations. In this role the incumbent may be required to fulfill various administrative or clerical assignments and/or functions, such as: a receptionist, clerical, or administrative positions. Completing these administrative or clerical functions, duties, and assignments follows well-established procedures and requires limited judgment in their execution. The incumbent in this position will perform all functions and responsibilities of the position at a location assigned by management.
An Administrative Assistant is the first point of contact for SinfoníaRx, requiring a positive attitude and polished, professional appearance in the performance of duties and functions that may include:
- Welcomes on-site guests, clients, and visitors; determines the nature of business or visit, and announces guest(s) to appropriate staff member ensuring that visitors are entered into the visitor log program.
- Presents a positive and professional first impression with customers, vendors, and visitors; demonstrating excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Builds professional rapport with employees, clients, and visitors by displaying an engaging, kind, and helpful attitude;
- Providing outstanding service to customers/visitors - either over the phone or in person;
- Maintains a neat and clean lobby/reception area for visitors.
- Receives incoming phone calls; taking and delivering messages and/or transferring calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Ensures main voicemail reflects office closings or special events as well as posting office closed signs;
- Answers questions about SinfoníaRx, and provides callers with address, directions, and other information as requested.
- Demonstrates the knowledge, understanding, and technical skills to complete all administrative and clerical duties, tasks, responsibilities, and assignments working with office equipment, operating systems, organizational programs and/or business software, such as:
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail or other inter-office communication; receives incoming deliveries;
- Provides administrative support to staff members in the performance of their assignments;
- Operates general and specialized office equipment such as: computers, copiers, multi-function printers (scanners and fax).
- Performs administrative or clerical tasks and projects, as assigned or requested, supporting the distribution of reports, summary information, and correspondence to departmental staff or other internal/external clients or representatives, such as:
- Performs data entry for departmental, program, or unit spreadsheets or software programs ensuring effective operational use and reporting, and maintains operational data integrity and standards;
- Generates scheduled or ad hoc informational reports utilizing standardized reports available in the operating systems, organizational programs and/or business software;
- Demonstrates an exceptional level of customer service; answering and responding to all incoming calls, emails, and inquiries in a timely and effective manner, responds to requests for support providing general information in response to inquiries; referring technical inquiries or complaints to the appropriate department member for resolution.
- As a team player demonstrates self-initiative by being aware of the work environment in order to assist co-workers and others while maintaining and enhancing a respectful and positive attitude in the work environment.
- Ensures and supports the cost-effective use of materials, supplies, and equipment by limiting waste of all organizational supplies and resources.
EDUCATION: A minimum of a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of one (1) year experience in a clerical or administrative office role, preferably in a healthcare environment.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: None required.
This posting is seeking to fill one (1) Full-Time position at our Phoenix, Arizona call center.