Lifestyle Coordinator Heritage House Jobs Vacancy in Wesleylife Atlantic
Wesleylife Atlantic urgently required following position for Lifestyle Coordinator Heritage House. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lifestyle Coordinator Heritage House Jobs Vacancy in Wesleylife Atlantic Jobs Details:
The Lifestyle Coordinator researches, plans, organizes,
and directs a program of activities that gives the
opportunity for self-development, personal enjoyment and
satisfaction for all residents. As a member of the
Lifestyle Services team, this individual collaborates
with all community team members in providing outstanding
and diverse activities for the health center. While
having primary responsibility for a particular group of
residents, each Lifestyle Coordinator is expected to be
equally as comfortable providing services throughout the
- Researches, develops, plans and conducts a variety of
the facility by meeting the intellectual, social,
spiritual, physical, emotional, vocational needs of the
residents, while encouraging resident choice and active
participation in all aspects.
- Will lead programs in all dimensions of wellness
- Render service to the residents such as reading and
- Encourage hobbies and develop programs for residents
- Fosters a working, cooperative relationship with the
- Maintains network of community resources to assist in
- Encourages resident participation in outdoor events,
- Participate in Care Conferences by developing an
documenting special interest, attendance and individual
- Participate in Quality Assurance program by submitting
- Utilize resources within the community and facility.
miscellaneous supplies needed for planned activities..
- When working in clinical areas, notifies Community
(RN/LPN) of any noted changes in resident condition.
- Supervises residents during activities so that safety
- Completes required documentation including MDS and
- Supervises volunteers assigned to Lifestyle Services.
- Assists in the development and update of department
- Fosters communication and serves as mentor to the
preferred lifestyle activities.
- Coordinates and maintains systems of documentation to
- Collaborates with residents, volunteers, and other
resident publications/communication systems including
- Attends educational seminars as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Director of
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Prefer four year college degree in Recreation Therapy,
- Activity and Long-term Care experience preferred.
- Prefer Certified Nursing Assistant or ability to
- Chauffer license or ability to obtain.