Product Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Mti Inc Medical Technology Industries Salt Lake City
Mti Inc Medical Technology Industries Salt Lake City urgently required following position for Product Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Mti Inc Medical Technology Industries Salt Lake City Jobs Details:
Do you enjoy understanding the ins and outs of a product, and then creating and implementing marketing strategies to connect customers with products? Do you like product marketing and hope to impact a growing company while performing across different marketing competencies? Then we have a job for you! MTI seeks a motivated, hands-on person who can take initiative to manage and lead our marketing department. You will need to understand MTI’s marketing strengths and weaknesses and create and implement strategic plans while alleviating other leadership from these responsibilities. You will define, develop, and execute the company’s overall marketing strategy and roadmap as well as handle the day-to-day responsibilities. You manage a marketing team and become an absolute product specialist to perform the tasks of a very busy marketing schedule. You must have strong computer skills, have impeccable attention to detail, and be willing to teach and learn. This role is perfect for somebody looking for breadth and versatility across different marketing competencies and who enjoys building a team to accomplish corporate goals.
Minimum Education and Experience
- 5 years of product marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field marketing or related field or equivalent demonstrated experience.
- Working knowledge of computer use and systems navigation.
- Business acumen.
- Impeccable attention to detail and a drive to take initiative
- The ability to travel when required approximately 20-30 days per year
- Advanced knowledge of programs and systems including Microsoft Office Word and PowerPoint, CRM, and ERP systems.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent follow-up and execution of responsibilities
- 6-10+ years’ experience in product marketing
- Retail or Medical Device marketing experience is preferred
- Use Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Become a product specialist.
- Develop annual marketing plans and a detailed marketing budget.
- Manage cross-functional marketing meetings.
- Oversee the development and editing of content for all marketing channels, including sales and marketing collateral, product and corporate videos, website, newsletters, social media, and marketing automation software.
- Generate and manage the advertising schedule with media and advertising agencies.
- Generate and execute product and sales promotions.
- Manage all aspects of social media and other digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage and drive creative design and branding consistency.
- Manage and enhance Active Campaign CRM/Automation system.
- Oversee management of corporate events including tradeshows, conferences and sales meetings.
- Perform product management responsibilities with other departments, ERP system updates, and distributors.
- Business and management principles—strategic planning, resource allocation, workforce personnel modeling, leadership techniques, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems. See more occupations related to this knowledge.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. See more occupations related to this knowledge.
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources. See more occupations related to this knowledge.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. See more occupations related to this knowledge.
- Communications and Media — Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Critical thinking in identifying strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Judgment, decision making, and deductive reasoning in considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Fluency of ideas—come up with multiple ideas and solutions.
- Willingness to take initiative and be self-motivated.
- Work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent follow-up and execution of responsibilities.
- Be a leader while supervising and directing the work of the marketing team.
- Develop and maintain ad placement strategy and placement process. Coordinate with the advertising agency to develop the advertising images, messages and products to feature for each advertising medium.
- Ensure all marketing meets MTI’s brand.
- Manage creation of all marketing content.
- Develop a tracking and reporting method for effectiveness of marketing programs and provide quarterly reports.
- Oversee the publication of Sales Rep, Dealer, and Customer newsletters.
- Manage and update systems and files (ERP, websites, price lists, contracts for new products and product changes.
- Oversee creation, production, and modifications of all price lists.
- Update contracts as necessary for products changes and new products.
- Work with dealers, dealer reps, and MTI’s sales force to notify them of product changes, new products, promotions, etc.
- Execute and manage customer, sales reps, and product promotions. This will include logistics of all promotional material (advertisements, binder, content, and communication material, including email blasts and other forms of delivering the message).
- Work with sales and marketing teams on current and special ad-hoc promotions.
- Assist sales force to maximize sales through ongoing marketing support, updated sales aids and web pages, and improved communications.
- Manage the marketing of corporate websites and SEO.
- Organize, manage and coordinate the National Sales Meeting.
- Research, plan and implement new technologies and trends for sales and marketing needs for the company (i.e. automation, apps or other forms of digital marketing).
- Negotiate and manage advertising, printing and other advertising rates.
- Ensure that product packaging, labeling and literature aligns with marketing and corporate goals and objectives.
- Write copy and oversee product and corporate brochures, advertisements, corporate videos, and all other forms of marketing.
- Develop strategic plans for product launches.
Working at MTI
MTI (Medical Technology Industries, Inc.) is a leading manufacturer of exam and procedure room equipment—selling our products worldwide with a focus on our employees and meeting our customer needs. As a rapidly growing business, MTI has a very bright future and remains true to its family culture and values. Each person has a high impact on our products, processes, customers’ experiences and our team; that’s why we value learning and becoming—not just knowing and doing. If you’re looking for satisfaction and pride in your work, a culture of doing right by people, and to contribute to something bigger than yourself—so are we! Visit mti.net/company to learn more.
Benefits You'll Enjoy
- Flexibility with work schedules.
- Educational assistance for job-related skills.
- Comprehensive insurance coverage—medical, vision, and dental.
- 8 paid holidays, plus a shifting schedule so you can have off the day after Thanksgiving.
- Annual bonuses and company events.
- Paid time off—you’ll start earning as soon as you’re hired.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for medical and daycare expenses.
- 401k retirement plan—100% company match up to 3% of your annual pay, plus a 50% match for the next 2%. The company match is always yours (immediate 100% vestment).
- $25,000 company-paid life insurance policy—with the option to purchase more if you’d like.