Manager Business Development Northeast Region Jobs Vacancy in Neta Scientific Inc Princeton
Neta Scientific Inc Princeton urgently required following position for Manager Business Development Northeast Region. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Business Development Northeast Region Jobs Vacancy in Neta Scientific Inc Princeton Jobs Details:
Business Development Manager – Northeast Region
Established in 1999, Neta Scientific, Inc. is one of the industry’s largest distributors of specialized life sciences and chromatography supplies. Neta Scientific, Inc. facilitates the global science disciplines and the clinical marketplace to conduct innovative research and development in a more efficient and effective way through centralizing access to superior supplies, services and supply chain management with a customer-centric approach.
We work and live by a distinct set of principles, known endearingly at Neta Scientific, Inc. as The Neta Way. Every interaction with our clients and staff is grounded in our values drawn on our foundation as a family-owned company. We do this by demonstrating:
- Mutual Respect
- Corporate Citizenship
Our Business Development Manager will be responsible for the organic growth of existing business as well as developing and executing a strategic plan to cultivate new business in the Northeast Region. This position is expected to uphold the mission and values established by the organization.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Craft account strategies, territory planning and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer and supplier expectations.
- Develops and increases sales revenue to meet and or exceed assigned targets.
- Acts as a resource in contract opportunities and proposals.
- Assists with contract negotiations, closing the sale and developing marketing plans for contract accounts.
- Assists with the planning of sales exhibits.
- Attends trade shows.
- Participates in education and training conferences on selling and marketing programs.
- Coordinates and assists in leading sales meetings.
- Keeps informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to customers and suppliers.
- Analyzes competitive data and develops new methods of cultivating existing business relationships as well as identifying new business opportunities.
- Answers inquiries from customers and suppliers and handles complaints.
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Collaborates with the management team to create and implement long-term sustainable growth in our sales and marketing initiatives.
Competencies (knowledge, skills and abilities)
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Business Acumen.
- Organizational Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Time Management/Prioritization Skills.
- Executing for results that meet or exceed business goals.
- Holistically and Fluidly balances Technical Knowledge with a High level of Emotional Intelligence and Organizational Savvy that translates into building trusting relationships.
- Passion and Persistence for navigating complex organizations (i.e. Academia, Bio-Tech, Pharma) to identify and influence key decision makers.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
This is a remote role.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Neta Scientific, Inc. normally is open for business from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday. You will be assigned a work schedule and you will be expected to begin and end work according to the schedule. To accommodate the needs of our business, at some point we may need to change individual work schedules on either a short-term or long-term basis.
As required to meet the business needs of the organization, customers and suppliers.
Required Education and Experience**
- BS in Science (i.e. Biology, Chemistry)
- 1-3 years of science related experience in sales and/or as an end-user with technical sales aptitude.
Preferred Education and Experience
- MS in Science (i.e. Biology, Chemistry) or MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of science related experience in sales and/or as an end-user with technical sales aptitude.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
**We strongly encourage recent graduates and/or those with equivalent work experience who want to broaden their career opportunities to apply. You must be highly motivated, driven and can learn quickly the consumables business and to take prudent calculated risks and can think outside of the box.
We will provide on-the-job training to develop a foundational knowledge of our products. However, it will require one to have an aptitude for the related science field. We are seeking people who want to be challenged and thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment. We are a fast-growing and diverse company looking for people who can rise to the challenge.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
Neta Scientific, Inc. performs a Criminal and Credit Background evaluation strictly for the purposes of employment with Neta Scientific, Inc.. Information obtained will be held confidentially and not used for any other purpose but to validate a candidate's qualifications for employment.
Neta Scientific, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
The Company will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
The Company will endeavor to accommodate the sincere religious beliefs of its employees to the extent such accommodation does not pose an undue hardship on the Company's operations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Salary Range: $60,000 - $80,000 Based on Experience and Education; A Generous 30% Commission on New Sales
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Princeton, NJ (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 100% (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Monday to Friday