Sales Marketing Events Social Media Photography Jobs Vacancy in Title Boxing Club Stamford Stamford
Title Boxing Club Stamford Stamford urgently required following position for Sales Marketing Events Social Media Photography. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Marketing Events Social Media Photography Jobs Vacancy in Title Boxing Club Stamford Stamford Jobs Details:
Are you ready to boost your career in sales, marketing and helping people? TITLE Boxing Club offers a great opportunity for the individual that is looking for that entrepreneurial role and offer the best possible customer service and experience. We are interested in YOU!
Are you a creative marketing or sales guru with a passion for health and fitness? Do you love to incorporate social media and event marketing into your pipeline? Do you want to help people and give them a unique opportunity to create change in their lives. TITLE Boxing Club is looking for a Marketing sales and event coordinator! We are the fastest growing fitness franchise in the country and we are looking for a high energy, personable, easy going, fun individual to HIT THE STREETS HARD!
Anyone with an outgoing personality who can use their skills to bring awareness of the Club to the community, be part of a street marketing team, source and create community events, create relationships with people and invite them to experience our workout. Interact through social medias during events. Document the interaction. Participate in strategy meetings to business develop. And invite people into the club. If you have photography/photo journaling skills and design skills - EVEN BETTER. You will be required to document interaction at events. This is a relationship building role, where connecting and maintaining relationships will lead to success…input equals output. Fitness industry knowledge and interest are required. In order to be successful in this role, the right candidate has to be driven by meeting sales goals and earning as much commission as they can.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
We are looking for an individual with previous direct sales and/or retail sales experience. Candidate must be motivated to make outbound sales calls once acquired and attract prospective members for the workout. In order to be successful in this role, the right candidate has to be driven by meeting sales goals and earning as much commission as they can. This is a relationship building role, where connecting and maintaining relationships will lead to success…input equals output.
Required Availability: Monday - Thursday 500am-9pm, Fri 5am-8pm, Sat 730am-and on, Sun 830p-12pm
- Make outbound calls and schedule prospective members for upcoming Power Hour Class
- Follow-up with existing members to ensure member satisfaction
- Promptly answer incoming calls and return voicemails
- Update inventory/Ensure Club is properly stocked
- Organize, clean and rearrange merchandise displays
- Ensure the cleanliness and sanitation of the club during designated shift
- Assist Staff Members with other duties as assigned
- Required to dress in TITLE Boxing Club approved attire during assigned shift
- Outgoing and positive personality (required)
- Proven sales experience
- Marketing experience is crucial, as this role is focused on developing interest in the club
- Ability to not only follow up on warm leads, but create leads as well
- Organized and detail orientated
- Ability to handle competing tasks and tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Knowledge of the fitness industry, especially boxing, kick boxing, martial arts and group fitness training (Very helpful)
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to forward think and problem solve
- Desire to be goal driven and develop measurable results
- Strong sense of accountability
- Direct Sales: 1 year
- Marketing: 1 year
- Social Medias: 1 year.
- Fitness Sales: 1 year
- Customer Service: 1 year
This is an amazing opportunity to grow into a management position. Base pay plus commission.