Esthetician Jobs Vacancy in Kripalu Center For Yoga Health Stockbridge
Kripalu Center For Yoga Health Stockbridge urgently required following position for Esthetician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Esthetician Jobs Vacancy in Kripalu Center For Yoga Health Stockbridge Jobs Details:
The Healing Arts esthetician is responsible for providing excellent, professional facial services to Kripalu guests as part of an integrated healing experience.
- Perform Healing Arts facials in accordance with standard treatment protocols at a high level of quality, within the appropriate time allotted for the service, while giving exceptional guest service.
- Must be willing to receive coaching/counseling/mentoring based on guest feedback and supervisor experience.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the department?s policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work and properly clean and restock room as required.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the department that require attention.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction. Handling guest questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Possesses strong core ethics, integrity, and values consistent with Kripalu’s organizational principles.
- Builds effective relationships, identifies internal and external customer expectations, sees issues from their point of view; offers practical, mutually beneficial recommendations, solutions, and ideas.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform required job elements to established standards.
- Learns and adapts quickly in new situations resulting in successful performance.
- Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Embraces experiences as learning opportunities.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of Dr. Hauschka and Shankara product lines or willingness to learn.
- Available to work weekends and evenings.
- Able to work independently and with a team.
- Licensed esthetician (State of Massachusetts).
VALUED BUT NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with yoga and meditation as well as energy work is a plus.
- Two years hands-on experience in a spa, resort or healing center is beneficial.