Global Stores Training Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Nike Inc Boston
Nike Inc Boston urgently required following position for Global Stores Training Program Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Global Stores Training Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Nike Inc Boston Jobs Details:
The Training Program Manager will join a fast-paced team to develop analog and digital training programs and write training content to help store teams continuously grow the culture, service, operations and product knowledge necessary to drive business results and service excellence across Converse. You will support a variety of exisiting training programs including: store leadership, product knowledge, service, onboarding, and store operations. You will collaborate with cross-functional program owners across Converse and Nike, Inc. to develop training content to launch or update programs.
You’ll also partner with this group and stores to seek insights that inform future training opportunities. You’ll partner with the Global DTC Training and Service Director to brainstorm and align on priorties and timing to drive positive results across all dimensions. You’ll work together to plan the content and timing of all new programs and initiatives to ensure a successful introduction to our geography teams. In addition, you’ll work closely with regional training and operations teams to ensure they’re set up with the knowledge and tools to lead the delivery to stores around the globe!
- Develop scalable and sustainable learning programs and materials for store employees
- Write simple, impactful content for training programs that elevates store team’s knowledge and retention to drive engagement and effectiveness
- Ensure a service focus is present in all training materials
- Lead the Converse digital training platform and digital content strategy, sustain content delivery, platform maintenance and evolution
- Partner with Training and Service Director to develop the curriculum strategy and work back schedules through launch and sustain
- Handle existing training programs: working with business partners and the content development team to resolve time lines for updates and revisions of existing programs
- Develop deep knowledge and expertise for assigned programs and their expected learning outcomes
- Partner with Geography teams to pilot and test new training programs and initiatives
- Develop strategy and timeline recommendations for the most effective launch of new and updated programs in partnership with Geography teams
- Assess content and effectiveness of owned training programs. Analyze and run evaluations and metrics for programs, aligned with business and team impacts
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with teammates and cross-functional team members
- Produce high-quality work and ability to meet timelines
- Retail experience - working in a retail store environment
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Education, Business, Adult learning, Instructional Design or a related field
- 5-7 years of professional work experience designing and creating training programs
- 3-5 years’ experience writing store learning content
- Experience with digital/mobile learning platforms
- Attention-to-detail, multitasking ability, and desire to excel in a fast-pace environment
- Experience effectively creating multiple, complex training programs
- Strong presentation experience with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven leadership to drive results, motivate teams and influence stakeholders
- Optimistic team player that also delivers strong individual contribution
- Strong project management skills
- Travel up to 15% of time