Recruiter Jobs Vacancy in Tennessee Oncology Nashville
Tennessee Oncology Nashville urgently required following position for Recruiter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruiter Jobs Vacancy in Tennessee Oncology Nashville Jobs Details:
Responsibilities / Essential Functions: The Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring the best possible talent is hired.
- Support full cycle recruitment processes- Screen candidates, provide feedback to hiring managers, arrange interviews and extend offers
- Manage and provide administrative oversight for Cyber Recruiter System
- Consult with hiring managers to clarify specific job objectives, requirements and preferences
- Review resumes received daily and screen for qualified candidates
- Schedule interviews with managers/directors for open positions
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Track status of all open positions and report to Recruiting Manager/Directors weekly
- Post openings with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads
- Determine salary rate in accordance with Salary Admin Program
- Assist with negotiation of salary offers with candidates/managers
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Facilitate new hire orientation twice a month
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition
- Manage the use of external staffing agencies and headhunters
- Run background checks for potential employees
- Knowledge of company policy and procedures
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to manage and report on data
- Ability to work in a high-volume fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and to establish rapport and positive working relationships with department and organizational leadership
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and recruiting applications
- Five (5) years of recruiting experience
- Healthcare recruitment experience is preferred