Director Continuing Education Effectiveness Jobs Vacancy in Heartland Community College Normal
Heartland Community College Normal urgently required following position for Director Continuing Education Effectiveness. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Continuing Education Effectiveness Jobs Vacancy in Heartland Community College Normal Jobs Details:
We seek applicants for a full-time position to provide strategic leadership for Continuing Education (CE) operations and effectiveness. The primary area of focus is on comprehensive data collection and analysis for various facets of CE programming and subsequent recommendations for continuous improvements.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Assist the Dean related to budgeting and reporting needs, management of continuous improvement efforts, operational planning, business processes, and resource tools
- Manage data and reporting for compliance, audits, Board of Trustees reports, and other purposes
- Oversee course cost management and break-even analyses
- Bachelor’s degree
- Appropriate experience in research and data analysis related to educational outcomes, industry needs, and/or workforce development
- Ability to develop and manage budgets, interpret data, and recommend implied actions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Master’s degree
- Experience or familiarity with Heartland Community College and employers in District 540
- Familiarity with continuing education, workforce development, entrepreneurial programs, and/or grants administration
- Supervisory experience
For consideration, please submit the following.
- HCC employment application
- Cover letter
Heartland Community College
Attn: Executive Director of Human Resources
1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
You may also submit requested application materials as email attachments to HumanResources@heartland.edu. Documents sent through email may not be secure.
Review of applications will begin 9/27/2019, and will continue until the position is filled.