Junior Visual Merchandiser Jobs Vacancy in Longchamp Usa New York
Longchamp Usa New York urgently required following position for Junior Visual Merchandiser. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Visual Merchandiser Jobs Vacancy in Longchamp Usa New York Jobs Details:
This position is for a Junior Visual Merchandiser based out of our Madison Avenue store in New York. We are seeking creative and versatile candidate who has experience and vision positioning product lines to generate attention, inspire interest, and drive sales.
The Junior Visual Merchandiser works seamlessly with retail associates, management, and marketing to create compelling visual designs and displays to market our product line effectively to exceed sales goals and enhance brand recognition and reputation.
Our products, like our employees, are known for their durability, integrity, and flair for excellence. Our customers have come to rely on our team of dedicated professionals to create a seamless experience through their dynamic personalities, extensive knowledge of product, and creativity in customer service. We are consistently seeking career minded professionals who are as enthusiastic about contributing to our growth and success as we are to theirs. As Junior Visual Merchandiser, you will succeed through your consistent ability to:
- Drive sales volume through strong visual presentation in New York City/Metro Area Boutiques and Wholesale Shop-in-Shops.
- Apply LONGCHAMP visual merchandising directives and guidelines to achieve merchandising standards, mannequin styling, and window displays.
- Act as a liaison of communication between corporate direction and store level execution.
- Report directly to the US Visual Merchandising Manager, and maintain a strong working rapport with boutique managers and wholesale team.
- Organize, train and lead boutique personnel in merchandising and maintain all presentations and visual merchandising standards.
- Travel to and participate in boutique and shop-in-shop openings.
- Foster positive work environment and exude positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising or related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience and/or internship in visual merchandising in a luxury retail environment with multi-store region.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively to all levels within the company.
- Confident decision maker and professional demeanor.
- Strategic planner, well organized, proactive and strong time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Visual Merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- New York, NY (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Every other week
- Ops Manager
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education