Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft Redmond
Microsoft Redmond urgently required following position for Software Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft Redmond Jobs Details:
To learn more about Azure Confidential Computing, please visit
To learn more about the SDK we are building, please visit
- Design and develop APIs, protocols and services that provide security and privacy guarantees.
- Design APIs that work seamlessly across a variety of platforms
- Collaborate effectively across groups and teams worldwide.
- BS in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of software development experience using C/C++.
- Low level systems programming experience.
- Knowledge of compilers and assembly language.
Demonstrated grasp of crypto basics and common security protocols.
Strong aptitude for designing, developing, debugging, and delivering excellent products.
- Experience developing for hardware/firmware/OS security.