Mid Market Account Executive Jobs Vacancy in Eventbrite Nashville
Eventbrite Nashville urgently required following position for Mid Market Account Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mid Market Account Executive Jobs Vacancy in Eventbrite Nashville Jobs Details:
Our team of Account Executives are accomplished sales professionals that have high standards of performance, want to win and be part of a winning team. As an Account Executive, you’ll work with new contacts to bring them onto the Eventbrite platform. You will be responsible for selling prospects on our unique value proposition, evangelizing our solution and ensuring that the broader market understands how we are shaking up the way ticketing is done. Learn more about the team from some of our Account Executives.
We are building a best-in-class sales organization comprised of motivated and talented go-getters. The opportunity is big, competition is fierce, and we have miles to go before we sleep. We're looking for a start-up oriented candidates to bring their creative problem solving skills, excellent communication and competitive drive to the team.
What makes Sales at Eventbrite so exciting? You’ll be working with event organizers of everything from music festivals to concert venues to complicated registrations for mud runs, beer festivals, conferences, and much more. Our horizontal platform means no one conversation with a potential client is the same. There is no script, no one-size-fits-all solution. We’re consultative sales experts, and we train and invest in our smart, goal-oriented team to grow their careers here at Eventbrite.
Ideal candidates have 5+ years of sales experience, have worked in a growth-stage environment, possess a convincing personality, a passion for winning, are detail oriented, are driven to raise the bar of success, and are eager to deliver compelling presentations to all levels within a prospect account.
If you are smart, driven, and passionate about revolutionizing the ticketing industry, we want to hear from you.
- Exceed monthly/quarterly/annual key performance metrics by selling Eventbrite solutions into new accounts within an assigned vertical market
- Deliver a value based sales pitch to position Eventbrite as a strategic partner for prospective organizations
- Primarily engage clients on the phone or virtual meetings
- Create, maintain, and develop a sales pipeline through a combination of cold and warm calling, email campaigns, and industry knowledge
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Account Management, Finance, Marketing, Legal, Executives, etc.
- Develop expertise in the ticketing industry by identifying trends, market challenges, and competitive offerings in your vertical and territory
- Update our CRM system with customer and pipeline data
- Conduct accurate deal forecasting and revenue delivery
- Effectively work with peers in the sales organization, customers, and vendors to interpret information and improve sales processes
THE SKILL SET
- 3-5 years of experience in sales with a record of quota over-achievement, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Proven ability to execute on consultative sales methodology
- Firm understanding of how to identify target customers, evaluate buyer interest, recognize decision-making processes, handle objections, and close the business
- Experience with Salesforce, PowerPoint, Word, Google Drive and web based presentation technology
- Strong desire to work in an innovative and dynamic company
- A rare competitive fire and want to win
- Prior industry or vertical experience a plus but not required
- “Take the Time You Need” vacation policy
- Delicious team lunches catered daily (and a fully stocked kitchen)
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Generous medical, dental & vision benefits
- 401(k), yay!
- Team happy hours & off-sites
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Eventbrite is a global ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences each year. We empower creators of events of all shapes and sizes – from music festivals, experiential yoga, political rallies to gaming competitions –– by providing them the tools and resources they need to seamlessly plan, promote, and produce live experiences around the world. Last year, the team served 795,000 creators hosting nearly 4 million experiences across 170 countries. Meet some of the Britelings that make it happen.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Sign up to keep in touch and we’ll let you know when we have new positions on our team.
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.