Entry Level Engineering Technician Jobs Vacancy in Nichols Consulting Engineers Chtd Nce Richmond
Nichols Consulting Engineers Chtd Nce Richmond urgently required following position for Entry Level Engineering Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entry Level Engineering Technician Jobs Vacancy in Nichols Consulting Engineers Chtd Nce Richmond Jobs Details:
NCEis seeking an entry level Field Technicians able to work independently while inthe field. The selected candidate musthave the ability to collaborate with office staff; and work and communicate proficientlywith City and County clients.
Thisposition will require frequent travel and solo assignments throughout NorthernCalifornia and sometimes outside of S.F. Bay Area to Southern California andNorthern Nevada. (Hotel accommodationsare provided while working outside of S.F. Bay Area in the field.) Although most of the job skills for pavementcondition surveys will be taught on the job, NCE is seeking individuals thatare reliable, hardworking, operate with a high level of integrity, energetic,efficient, and are quick learners.
The primary responsibilitiesof this position will generally include the following:
- Performing pavement conditionsurveys on city and county streets requiring measurement and identification of pavementdistress
- Identification of pavementtreatments, recording data, and entering data into spreadsheets and databases
- Pavement condition surveysrequire mostly street observations which often require walking several miles ormore per day
- Frequent travel while working onsolo assignments
- High school Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid California Driver License,with a good driving record
- Good computer skills, familiarwith Microsoft Excel and data entry
- Good math/estimating skills
- Must have a willingness to travel
- Experience with construction andinspection
- Survey skills
- Road maintenance experience
- Database skills
- Experience working with or forCities and Counties
- Experience with utilityinspection/construction
Starting salary: $18.00 an hour (negotiabledepending on additional skills and experience)
NCE offers a comprehensive benefits package: healthcarebenefits, PTO, holiday, company sponsored 401k plan, etc.
This employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- computer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver (Preferred)
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma