Leadership Development Program Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Family Companies Irvine
Johnson Family Companies Irvine urgently required following position for Leadership Development Program. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Leadership Development Program Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Family Companies Irvine Jobs Details:
- Work in a fast-paced cross functional, technologically advanced corporate environment in a rotational program focused on developing individual engineers capable of pursuing careers across medical device businesses and high-volume manufacturers.
- Have the opportunity to learn about anatomy, disease states, and deformities and the surgical procedures and products used to address these conditions.
- Lead and/or support an entire project or a large portion of a major project that may include the design, development, manufacturing and commercialization of new products or product modifications.
- Develop advanced materials and/or medical devices, improve processes, manage and mitigate project risks, and/or perform test method validation and mechanical testing.
- Develop and deliver automated medical devices including requisite instruments, advanced imaging, and user interface / experience.
- Leverage your technical expertise to assist with product development from concept design to commercialization with exposure to cross functional departments like design quality, manufacturing, supply chain, marketing, and regulatory.
- Utilize solid modeling to design products, create drawings and tolerance analyses of mating components.
- Become familiar with and create design control documentation required by regulatory governing bodies.
- Participate in internal developmental training programs, as well as, externally recognized qualifications such as Process and Design Excellence.
- Present to leadership your learnings and development experience.
- Graduate students completing a Masters degree program by June 2020 is required.
- The following engineering disciplines are preferred: Mechanical, Material Science, Design, Product Development, Robotics, Biomedical, Electrical, Software, and Computer Science.
- A minimum GPA of 3.3 is strongly preferred.
- Validated leadership experience through extra-curricular activities, employment and/or internship experiences is required.
- Team player with the ability to work closely with technical and non-technical personnel is required.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others is required.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, intellectual curiosity and a dedicated approach to achieving success is required.
- Proactive self-starter and have the courage to take a leadership position to help deliver robust results is required.
- Ability to relocate across the United States as required by the program’s rotations is required.
North America-United States-California-Santa Ana, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Boston, North America-United States-Florida-Jacksonville, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-California-Irvine, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)
R&D Engineering (R&D)