Law Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Caci Washington
Caci Washington urgently required following position for Law Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Law Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Caci Washington Jobs Details:
Working with CACI to assist the mission of the US Department of Justice, Complaint Adjudication Office. Experience with legal writing is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contract Paralegals with the Complaint Adjudication Office will be responsible for drafting final Department of Justice decisions in administrative EEO complaints filed by Department employees.
- Review records of investigation carefully to identify the relevant facts in a given case, identify the appropriate legal standards, and then combine the facts and the law into a thorough, well-reasoned final decision that reaches the appropriate legal conclusion.
- Become very familiar with the EEOC regulations at 29 C.F.R.1614 which govern the federal sector EEO process.
- Become very familiar Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Civil Rights Act of 1991, the Rehabilitation Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act of 2008, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Equal Pay Act and the various executive orders providing employment discrimination protection to Department of Justice employees on the basis of sexual orientation, parental status, genetic information and trans-gender status.
- This position places a premium on the ability to write well and thoroughly analyze EEO issues.
- In applying the facts to the legal analysis, the writing must be logical, persuasive and sufficiently thorough so as to leave the reader with the firm feeling that the correct decision has been reached.
- Law degree, or currently attending an ABA-accredited law school, having completed at least one year of study.
- Requires sound working knowledge of federal and state court systems, legal research procedures, and legal research resources.
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills and thorough knowledge of legal research tools such as LEXIS and Westlaw.
- Must have hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, databases (such as document review and file management systems), spreadsheets, and imaging. Role also requires hands-on familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of e-discovery procedures and resources.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Dept. Of Justice MBI clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.