Development Manager Agatha James Parish Philadelphia Jobs Vacancy in Archdiocese Philadelphia Philadelphia
- Development Manager Agatha James Parish Philadelphia
- Archdiocese Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Papua
- 23 May, 2019 30+ days ago
Archdiocese Philadelphia Philadelphia urgently required following position for Development Manager Agatha James Parish Philadelphia. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Development Manager Agatha James Parish Philadelphia Jobs Vacancy in Archdiocese Philadelphia Philadelphia Jobs Details:
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY THROUGH THE SYSTEM. EMAIL RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: PTRAVERS@SAINTSAJ.ORG
The Newman Center at St.-Agatha-James Parish in West Philadelphia is a unique Catholic institution, whose primary mission to reach out and minister to college students from University City and help them encounter God, grow in their relationship with Him and the Church, and be launched in a lifelong mission of service.
We are a family oriented team all working towards the greater good. We do not take ourselves too seriously. We do not hire prima donnas. We work for the real Madonna!
What You'll Do
As our Development Manager you'll be responsible for developing and executing a Fund Development Plan that encompasses a broad perspective of fundraising opportunities for the Newman Center.
What You Should Know
This is not a build it and they will come type scenario. We have a process and system in place that is working. We want you to come in, evaluate it and put your mark on it, where necessary. In other words, we have primed you for success. We just need you to execute.
- Promote and Assist in developing value proposition for donors
- Evaluate, Develop and Execute a Fund Development Plan
- Collaborate with leadership team to enhance or assist in development functions
- Design and Execute procedures for cultivation and follow-up of constituents
- Execute grant submissions to those who align with our mission
- Assist in ongoing capital campaign for redevelopment of new Newman Center
- Coordinate and execute all fundraising in the context of St. Agatha-St. James Catholic Church
- Develop and Execute procedures for donor management
- Oversee planning and execution of special fundraising events
- Monitor expenses and analyze budget reports, recommend changes
- Come to work, do great things, then go home!
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- 2+ years experience in fundraising
- Computer savvy
- Ability to oversee student interns
- A good attitude and willingness to learn
- A self starter
What Will Make Us REALLY Love you
- You are hungry and humble
- You have public speaking experience
- You are awesome!
What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture. We are a team. We work as one. We act as one.
- Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Rest and Relaxation. Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Health Benefits. Healthy People = Happy People.
Salary: $45K-$50K plus benefits about $13K (Retirement, Disability, WC, PCC, Unem, SS, Medical)
An Equal Opportunity Employer-M/F/D/V
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.