Training Coordinator Vincent Indianapolis Jobs Vacancy in Rcm Inc Indianapolis
Rcm Inc Indianapolis urgently required following position for Training Coordinator Vincent Indianapolis. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Training Coordinator Vincent Indianapolis Jobs Vacancy in Rcm Inc Indianapolis Jobs Details:
Shift Days: Monday-Friday; Shift Hours: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
R1 is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management services which transform and solve challenges across health systems, hospitals and physician practices. Headquartered in Chicago, R1 is publicly-traded organization with employees throughout the US and international locations.
Our mission is to be the one trusted partner to manage revenue, so providers and patients can focus on what matters most. Our priority is to always do what is best for our clients, patient’s and each other. With our proven and scalable operating model, we complement a healthcare organization’s infrastructure, quickly driving sustainable improvements to net patient revenue and cash flows while reducing operating costs and enhancing the patient experience.
The Training Specialist will be responsible for organizing and coordinating a wide variety of trainings for internal and external employees. This person will also work closely with the Corporate Director and Mangers to identify opportunities for improvement, develop training manuals, implement policies and procedures, track employee productivity and assist with audits as requested.
- Facilitating continuing education classes to existing employees as needed or requested.
- Assisting in software decisions, processes, implementations, testing and maintenance.
- Submitting monthly training schedule to Patient Access Manager.
- Working closely other training coordinators to help maintain a consistent and professional trainee program.
- Monitoring the quality and quantity of training offered.
- Maintaining class attendance record.
- Preparing documentation, quick guides, and offer materials to assist users in understanding and effectively using the application.
- Evaluating and measuring the effectiveness of training.
- Providing performance feedback to participants and management.
- Monitoring and evaluating the use of applications; collects user feedback and recommends enhancements or modifications to applications.
- Assisting with certification testing, documentation and continuing education requirements.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- NAHAM certification (CHAA) completed within one year
- Associates Degree Certification (CHAA)
- See, read, and/or operate computers, telephones, office equipment, documents, labels, including manipulating paper requiring the ability to move fingers and hands.
- Remain sitting, standing, or walking for long periods of time to perform work on a computer, telephone, or other equipment.
- Frequent interactions with associates, patient care providers, patients, and visitors that require associate to verbally communicate as well as hear and understand spoken information, alarms, needs, and issues quickly and accurately, particularly during emergency situations.
- Manual dexterity of hands and fingers to manipulate complex and delicate equipment with precision and accuracy. This includes frequent computer use and typing for documenting patient care, accessing needed information banding patients, etc.
- Need to walk and assist with transporting/ambulating patients and obtaining and distributing supplies and equipment. This includes pushing/pulling gurneys and portable equipment, including heavy items (over 50 lbs.).
Working in an evolving healthcare setting, we use our shared expertise to deliver innovative solutions. Our fast-growing team has opportunities to learn and grow through rewarding interactions, collaboration and the freedom to explore professional interests.
Our associates are given valuable opportunities to contribute, to innovate and create meaningful work that makes an impact in the communities we serve around the world. We also offer a culture of excellence that drives customer success and improves patient care. We believe in giving back to the community and offer a competitive benefits package. To learn more, visit: r1rcm.com.