Business Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft Redmond
Microsoft Redmond urgently required following position for Business Program Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft Redmond Jobs Details:
The ideal candidate has experience in leading large-scale projects/programs from initiation through delivery in a technology organization/role. As a program manager for DCS, you will lead projects focused on the delivery of operational excellence aimed at making us the best data center services organization in the world. The primary responsibilities of the successful candidate include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create, own and execute change adoption and communication plans for all assigned changes being implemented in a datacenter environment
- Measure impact of adoption/communications, associated ROI and adjust plans as needed
- Identify opportunities to standardize and/or improve operations mechanisms and operational excellence
- Manage projects, own all program communications, identify/surface risks, remove roadblocks and facilitate decision-making
- Define the business impact/benefits of assigned initiatives and identify key success measures
- ServiceNOW System Project Management / Administration
- BA / BS degree or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of operations/large-scale production program management or leadership, with at least 3 years focused on process improvement.
- Demonstrated Experience in handling Incident, Change, Problem, Request, Service Catalog, & Knowledge management workflows in ServiceNOW.
- Experience with ServiceNOW Mid-server configuration and administration.
- Aggressive Analytical / Troubleshooting with creative problem-solving skills in highly complex problems
- Collaborate with process owners to design, develop, test and implement change requests with an eye towards the future state ServiceNOW implementation.
- Provide technical stewardship and play a key role in the migration of the current IT Service Management tooling system
Understand requirements from service management process owners and translate them into functional and technical requirements. Prepare high & low-level design of technical requirements.
- Project management certified (PMP, Prince II)
- ITIL Certified
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- 2+ years of experience in ServiceNOW web services integrations
- Experience with help desk management application