Personal Assistant Household Manager Jobs Vacancy in Pepper Personal Assistants Seattle
Pepper Personal Assistants Seattle urgently required following position for Personal Assistant Household Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Assistant Household Manager Jobs Vacancy in Pepper Personal Assistants Seattle Jobs Details:
Does being in a role that is all about helping other people succeed feed your soul? Are you efficient and organized? Do you love domestic and household responsibilities, like shopping, errands, organizing and managing vendors?
Pepper’s Personal Assistants is a rapidly growing executive services company. We serve executives and business owners who outsource their household errands, chores and projects. We add more ease to our client's lives allowing them to focus on their family, career and more of what they love.
Why you’ll love working for Pepper’s Personal Assistants:
- Flexible schedule
- Positive team culture based on values
- Continuous training to uplevel
- Ongoing support from management and fellow employees
- Room for growth
- W-2 employee
- SIMPLE IRA with 3% company matching
Personal Assistant/Household Manager in Ravenna/Bryant and Madrona neighborhoods for 12 - 20 hours a week.
Types of tasks can include, but are not limited to:
- Meal planning
- Grocery shopping
- Meal prep (Kosher knowledge is a plus)
- Miscellaneous errands
- Occasional cat and dog care
- Light cleaning - such as dishes, wiping counters, picking up toys, etc.
- Calendar & schedule management
- Household maintenance coordination – research, schedule and meet with contractors, oversee the work to be sure it is getting completed as promised
- Research/project work
It is helpful to be familiar with these, but willing to develop ideal candidate in specialized systems
- Experience in customer service is a huge plus!
- Excel at follow-through and notice the details that need attention
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to pick up new technology quickly and intuitively
- Highly organized and efficient
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, be self-directed and self-motivated
- Easy to reach and responsive during normal business hours – we have a policy of acknowledging texts, phone calls and emails within 4 hours, you must be able to comply with this policy during business hours (M-F 8 am-5 pm)
Compensation: $23/hr+ DOE
We take great care to match our employees with our incredible clients. Our hiring process includes a variety of interviews designed to get to know you and provide an opportunity for you to consider this opportunity as your next great career choice.
If you feel you are a great fit, then please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please introduce yourself, tell us your preferred availability to work, and tell us about one thing in our post that caught your eye and why.
Pepper’s Personal Assistants provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pepper’s Personal Assistants complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.