Facility Maintenance Jobs Vacancy in Illinois International Port District Chicago
Illinois International Port District Chicago urgently required following position for Facility Maintenance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Facility Maintenance Jobs Vacancy in Illinois International Port District Chicago Jobs Details:
The IllinoisInternational Port District has an excellent opportunity at its Chicago farsouth east side location for a skilled general facility maintenance person.
Priorsupervisory experience with proven basic competencies in the following areasare essential:
· Electrical > general home & office as well as troubleshooting capabilities for both220 & 440 power.
· Plumbing > general home & office, pipe fitting fire systems
· Carpentry > general knowledge with aptitude in the use of carpentry tools and lightconstruction and installation
· Welding > Mig welding for application in fabrication & repair
· Painting > basic skills
· Computerliteracy > basic computer skills to be utilized for routine data entry &paperwork
Incombination with the competencies mentioned above the successful candidate willpossess and demonstrate such attributes as; leadership, self - motivation,self-confidence & detailed focused.
We are proudof our Military Veterans and urge them to apply to this exciting opportunity.We offer a competitive Compensation package and a Secure & Safe workenvironment.
Thesuccessful candidate will complete/pass a background check in order to obtain arequired TWIC card.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply