Undergraduate Intern Pre Health Jobs Vacancy in Tabula Rasa Healthcare Inc Phoenix
Tabula Rasa Healthcare Inc Phoenix urgently required following position for Undergraduate Intern Pre Health. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Undergraduate Intern Pre Health Jobs Vacancy in Tabula Rasa Healthcare Inc Phoenix Jobs Details:
If you are seeking the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, innovative team made up of people who are passionate about their mission - come to SinfoníaRx and help us make a difference in our community!
SinfoníaRx (a division of Tabula Rasa Healthcare) is a growing and innovative health care company whose mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare solutions for health plans, patients, and caregivers through Medication Therapy Management (MTM) programs, services, and products.
MTM is a personalized service designed to optimize health outcomes for individual patients. Through the SinfoníaRx program, pharmacy interns, pharmacy technicians, and pharmacists as a team work directly with patients, their providers, and community pharmacists to ensure optimal treatment while reducing the risk of adverse events and drug interactions. The SinfoníaRx program is unique in its ability to identify and triage drug-related problems at a population level on a per patient basis.
- An environment of excellence and high-quality service;
- Focus on people, communication, trust, and improvisation;
- Competitive salaries;
- Generous benefit plans;
- Paid leave and holidays;
- A relaxed work environment.
JOB PURPOSE: An Undergraduate Intern is responsible for performing administrative duties, tasks, and assignments supporting both SinfoníaRx Medication Therapy Management (MTM) programs and services and SinfoníaRx administrative operations. The assigned responsibilities primarily focus on gaining a comprehensive understanding of pharmacy operations and career opportunities, as well as providing medication management therapy services to patients with all types of medication management needs.
Under the direct supervision of a pharmacist, provides medication management services to patients and clients of SinfoníaRx, In support of the Medication Management Center (MMC) such as:
- Makes outbound ?cold calls? offering medication management services to patients;
- Completes comprehensive medication reviews live and over the phone;
- Provides counseling via a structured interview format as required by the program sponsor and clients. The structure of counseling sessions may vary depending on program sponsor.
- Contacts the patient?s prescriber(s) to authorize therapeutic interchanges, reviews potential duplicate therapies, and/or consults with the prescriber as appropriate and conveys any patient therapeutic change authorizations from prescribers as well as any other recommendations for therapy modifications to the patient?s dispensing pharmacy;
- Documents all services provided and recommendations made including declination of service by patients;
- Maintains performance standards including, but not limited to: call volume consistent with other Medication Management Center pharmacists.
EDUCATION: A High School diploma or G.E.D.; and be currently enrolled in a pre-health, pre-pharmacy, or pre-medical program with an approved and accredited college or university.
EXPERIENCE: No direct experience required. Preferred: prior experience working in a call center environment and/or with a geriatric population in a healthcare environment.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Must possess and maintain a Pharmacy Technician License or obtain a Pharmacy Technician Trainee License from the Arizona State Board of Pharmacy.
This positing is seeking to fill multiple part-time positions at our Phoenix, Arizona call center site.